A PhD student in Tissue Image Analytics (TIA) lab at the University of Warwick, working under the supervision of Prof. Nasir Rajpoot on the analysis of multi-gigapixel digitized histopathological images.
- An Automated Approach for Recommending When to Stop Performance Tests, IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance and Evolution (ICSME), 2016.
- Teaching Assistant | King Abdulaziz University, KAS | 2011-2014
Computer Organization and Architecture (CPCS 214)
Applied Math for Computing (CPCS 212)
Lecturer | University of Jeddah, KAS | 2016-2018
Artificial Intelligence (CPCS 331)
Operating Systems (CPIT 260)
- Introduction to Computing and IT (CPIT 100)
- IT Technician | King Abdulaziz University | 2010-2011
- Worked as a technician performing multiple tasks, mainly maintaining software and hardware problems and solving networking issues.
- PhD in CS | 2018 to present | Department of Computer Science at University of Warwick, UK.
- MSc in CS | 2014-2016 | School of Computer Science, Queen's University, Ontario, Canada.
- BSc in CS | 2006-2010 | Department of Computer Science at King Abdulaziz University, KAS.