Department: Computer Science
Ruohan Zhang is a PhD student in the Department of Computer Science. Her supervisors are Prof Jianfeng Feng and Prof Edmund Rolls. She is performing research on computational neuroscience and neuroimaging. Her research interests include the neural bases of the hippocampus and memory, and language processing.
- 2016-2020 Hunan Normal University, BSc in Statistics.
- 2020-now The University of Warwick, PhD in Computer Science.
- 2020-2021 teaching assistant, CS249: Digital Communications and Signal Processing.
- Zhang, R., Lin, L., & Guo, S. (2020). Betel quid addiction alters ALFF of functional networks and dynamic functional connectivity: A resting-state fMRI study. Journal of Biomathematics, 35(01), 78-90.
- Zhang, R., & He, Y. (2018). Suggestions on allocation and scheduling of shared bicycle resources: In the case of Beijing. Journal of Logistics Technology, 37(11):64-70.