I am currently a Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Warwick. I am being advised by Prof Arpan MukhopadhyayLink opens in a new window. My research interests include
- Applied Probability, Stochastic Modelling, Limits of Stochastic Processes
- Algorithm design and performance analysis of large distributed systems
- Theoretical machine learning and reinforcement learning
- Ph.D. at the University of Warwick (Oct 2020 - Present)
- Data Scientist at Blue Yonder (Sep 2019 - Sep 2020)
- Deep Learning Engineer at Samsung R&D (Jan 2018 - Aug 2019)
- MTech(Research) at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (2015 - 2017) ThesisLink opens in a new window
Link to Google ScholarLink opens in a new window page
S. Bhambay, A. Mukhopadhyay, "Asymptotic Optimality of Speed-Aware JSQ for Heterogeneous Systems", Performance Evaluation (Under Review). (Arxiv)
- S. Bhambay, A. Mukhopadhyay, "Optimal Load Balancing in Heterogeneous Server Systems", Wiopt 2022 (Under Review)
S. C. Bobbili, S. Bhambay, and P. Parag. Variable-length differential encoding for real-time status updatesLink opens in a new window. IEEE Communication Letters, Jan 2021
S. Poojary, S. Bhambay, and P. Parag. Real-time status updates for Markov sourceLink opens in a new window. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory. 65(9):5737–5749, Sep 2019.
S. Bhambay, S. Poojary, and P. Parag. Fixed Length Differential Encoding for Real-Time Status UpdatesLink opens in a new window. IEEE Transactions on Communications. 67(3):2381–2392, Mar 2019.
S. Bhambay, S. Poojary, and P. Parag. Differential Encoding for Real-Time Status UpdatesLink opens in a new window. IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), San Francisco, CA, Mar 19-22, 2017.
S. Poojary, S. Bhambay, and P. Parag. Real-Time Status Updates for Correlated SourceLink opens in a new window. IEEE Information Theory Workshop (ITW), Kaohsiung, Taiwan, Nov 6-10, 2017