The SSLC (student-staff liaison committee) is a student-led committee, that has at least one research student representative for each year of study, along with senior academic representatives.
A postgraduate SSLC is a further mechanism for feeding back your views of the Department, whether on the standard of accommodation, equipment and facilities, administrative processes, teaching and pay, the library or any other matter which has a bearing on your research and may be of general concern.
Should you have an issue to raise please get in touch with one of the student representatives, alternatively if you would prefer to send an issue anonymously please use our feedback form.
Student Representatives for 2019/20 are:
- Alex Dixon (4th Year) Alexander dot Dixon at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Jasmine Grosso (4th Year) J dot Grosso at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Teddy Cunningham (3rd Year) Teddy dot Cunningham at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Aparajita Haldar (3rd Year, Chair) Aparajita dot Haldar at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Sam Coy (2nd Year, Secretary) S dot Coy at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Thejaswini Raghavan (2nd Year, Athena Swan representative) Thejaswini dot Raghavan dot 1 at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Jawaher Alharbi (1st Year) Jawaher dot Alharbi at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Joe Oakley (1st Year) J dot Oakley at warwick dot ac dot uk
The PGR SSLC represents all PGR students in Computer Science, and encourages representation from all backgrounds, year groups, research groups and offices. If you are interested in joining, please get in touch with the current chair.
Staff Representatives are:
- Florin Ciucu (Deputy Director of Postgraduate Research)
- Tanaya Guha (SSLC Convenor)
- Maria Ovens (Departmental Administrator)
- Kelly Chennery (PGR Manager)
- Sharon Howard (PGR Admissions)
- Mike Joy (Senior Tutor)
- Paolo Turrini (STP Coordinator)
- Roger Packwood (Technical Manager)
- Sara Kalvala
The links below provide access to the minutes and reports generated by the Computer Science PG SSLCs.