The SSLC (student-staff liaison committee) is a student-led committee, that has at least one research student representative for each year of study, along with senior academic representatives.
A postgraduate SSLC is a further mechanism for feeding back your views of the Department, whether on the standard of accommodation, equipment and facilities, administrative processes, teaching and pay, the library or any other matter which has a bearing on your research and may be of general concern.
Should you have an issue to raise please get in touch with one of the student representatives, alternatively if you would prefer to send an issue anonymously please use our feedback form.
Student Representatives for 2019/20 are:
- Richard Kirk (4th Year) R dot Kirk at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Isabella Slattery (4th Year) I dot Slattery at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Ruqayya Awan (3rd Year) R dot Awan dot 1 at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Jasmine Grosso (3rd Year) J dot Grosso at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Teddy Cunningham (2nd Year, WPCCS Chair) Teddy dot Cunningham at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Aparajita Haldar (2nd Year, Chair, WPCCS Chair) Aparajita dot Haldar at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Sam Coy (1st Year, Secretary) S dot Coy at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Marcel de Sena Dall'Agnol (1st Year) Marcel dot De-Sena-Dall-Agnol at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Thejaswini Raghavan (1st Year, Athena Swan representative) Thejaswini dot Raghavan dot 1 at warwick dot ac dot uk
The PGR SSLC represents all PGR students in Computer Science, and encourages representation from all backgrounds, year groups, research groups and offices. If you are interested in joining, please get in touch with the current chair.
Staff Representatives are:
- Florin Ciucu (Deputy Director of Postgraduate Research)
- Tanaya Guha (SSLC Convenor)
- Maria Ovens (Departmental Administrator)
- Sharon Howard (PGR Secretary)
- Mike Joy (Senior Tutor)
- Paolo Turrini (STP Coordinator)
- Roger Packwood (Technical Manager)
- Sara Kalvala
The links below provide access to the minutes and reports generated by the Computer Science PG SSLCs.