15th European Congress on Digital Pathology (ECDP)
University of Warwick, UK
11-13 April 2019
Chairs: Nasir Rajpoot & David Snead
ECDP is now the premier not-for-profit digital pathology event in Europe, being held annually from 2018 due to the rapid growth of the field of digital pathology. The primary goal of ECDP is to bring researchers, clinicians, and industrial collaborators together to present and discuss the latest advances in the field.
For the first time, technical (computing and engineering) papers submitted to ECDP 2019 will be selected through double-blind peer-review. Accepted papers will be considered for oral or poster presentations at the congress. Papers should follow MICCAI style and have a maximum length of 8 pages.
The proceedings of the technical papers will be indexed and published in the form of an edited book, publisher to be confirmed. A selection of papers will be invited to submit extended versions to a special issue in a high-impact ISI indexed journal.
The extended format provides an exceptional opportunity to present your work about cutting-edge research and developments in the field of digital pathology to students, trainees, academics, clinicians, and industry representatives.
Authors of the top selected technical papers accepted for presentation at the ECDP will be invited to submit an extended version in the special issue of the Medical Image Analysis journal, a top-tiered journal in medical imaging.
There will be a separate call for clinical abstracts, which will highlight the uses of digital pathology in a clinical setting (e.g., implementation and usage experiences).
We are inviting technical papers relevant to Digital and Computational Pathology, whose topics to be discussed and considered include, but are not limited to:
- Deep machine learning and image analysis algorithms, as applied to pathology images
- Stain normalization and standardization
- Detection and discovery of predictive and prognostic tissue biomarkers
- Cross-slide registration
- Immunohistochemistry scoring
- Multiplexed-stain image analysis
- Unlabeled multiplexing
- Histology image synthesis
- Crowdsourcing for ground truth collection in digital pathology
- Virtual staining
- Other related topics
- Paper submission deadline: 25 January 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 25 February 2019
- Camera-ready paper due: 13 March 2019
- Early bird registration deadline: 28 February 2019
- Conference: 11-13 April 2019