Welcome to the challenge on gland segmentation in histology images. This challenge is going to be held in conjuction with MICCAI 2015, Munich, Germany.
We aim to bring together researchers who are interested in the gland segmentation problem, to validate the performance of their existing or newly invented algorithms on the same standard dataset. In this challenge, we will provide the participants with images of Haematoxylin and Eosin (H&E) stained slides, consisting of a wide range of histologic grades.
How to participate?
The challenge is now open. If you are interested, please register your team and download the training dataset. You can find more information about the challenge in the details and rules sections. If you have any question or comment regarding the challenge, feel free to contact us. Some questions and answers are available in Q&A section.
We intend to publish a review of the selected approaches and their results in a high-impact journal, such as the Medical Image Analysis or the IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging.
- 2015-10-02: Release of the onsite test dataset.
- 2015-9-14: Submission deadline for the test results.
- 2015-8-14: Release of the test dataset.
- 2015-7-17: Submission deadline for a short paper.
- 2015-6-30: The registration is now closed.
- 2015-4-21: GlaS is open for registration.
- 2015-1-30: GlaS is accepted as a competition in MICCAI 2015.