Skip to main content


If you have been allocated demonstrating or teaching, please read the information below:


IMPORTANT: In order to receive payment you must register with unitemps and bring your passport with you when you come to demonstrate.

Register with Unitemps via the following link:

You will need to take your passport to Unitemps BEFORE you begin your teaching session.

If you do not, you will not get paid as we are unable to pay you after carrying out the teaching.

Before you Arrive

Please refamiliarise yourself with the practical script before you arrive and bring a printed version with you. Please ensure you know which students have been allocated for each session, and where you are meeting them.

Travel Expenses

The CDT can cover reasonable travel expenses if you are travelling to demonstrate on practical sessions.

The fp16a travel claim form is available here.

You must provide the original receipts when submitting claims for travel expenses. Please send completed claim forms to:

Terri Sullivan
Department of Physics
University of Warwick
Gibbet Hill Road