The School of Engineering will award up to 20 scholarships of £1000 to students commencing study on a postgraduate taught course in 2019.
The School of Engineering PGT Scholarships are merit-based awards, available on a competitive basis and awarded as a bursary payment.
To apply, applicants should complete a scholarship application form by 30 April 2019.
- Up to 20 scholarships of £1000 will be awarded to students commencing study on one of the following postgraduate taught courses in the School of Engineering (2019 entry): MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering; MSc Biomedical Engineering; MSc Communications & Information Engineering; MSc Energy & Power Engineering; MSc Sustainable Energy Technologies; MSc Tunnelling & Underground Space; MSc Humanitarian Engineering (with its variants)
- To be considered for the scholarship, applicants are required to hold an offer for admission and submit a scholarship application form by 30 April 2019.
- Applications will be judged on past academic achievement and the completed scholarship application form.
- Applicants will be informed whether or not they have been successful by 31 May 2019.
- Any scholarship offered is subject to the applicant enrolling with the University as specified in their offer for admission. It is also subject to Terms and Conditions which will be sent with the scholarship offer.