The School of Engineering will award up to 20 scholarships of £1000 to students commencing study on a postgraduate taught course in 2020.
The School of Engineering PGT Scholarships are merit-based awards, available on a competitive basis and awarded as a bursary payment.
To apply, applicants should complete a scholarship application form by 8th June 2020.
- Up to 20 scholarships of £1000 will be awarded to students commencing study on one of the following postgraduate taught courses in the School of Engineering (2020 entry): MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering; MSc Biomedical Engineering; MSc Communications & Information Engineering; MSc Electrical Power Engineering; MSc Sustainable Energy Technologies; MSc Tunnelling & Underground Space; MSc Humanitarian Engineering (with its variants)
- To be considered for the scholarship, applicants are required to hold an offer for admission and submit a scholarship application form by 08 June 2020.
- Applications will be judged on past academic achievement and the completed scholarship application form.
- Applicants will be informed whether or not they have been successful by 30 June 2020.
- Any scholarship offered is subject to the applicant enrolling with the University as specified in their offer for admission. It is also subject to Terms and Conditions which will be sent with the scholarship offer.