For the 2023/24 entry, there will be up to two scholarships to be awarded to the most outstanding Taught MSc applicants.
- Study start date 2nd October 2023
- A tax-free stipend payment of £5,000.
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants are required to hold an offer for admission for one the eligible courses listed:
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering.
- MSc Biomedical Engineering.
- MSc Communications & Information Engineering.
- MSc Diagnostics, Data & Digital Health.
- MSc Diagnostics, Data & Digital Health (Medical Diagnostics).
- MSc Diagnostics, Data & Digital Health (Medical Imaging).
- MSc Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- MSc Electrical Power Engineering.
- MSc Humanitarian Engineering (with its variants).
- MSc Predictive Modelling & Scientific Computing.
Applications will be judged on their merit and past academic achievements.
Stage 2 application is now closed:
Deadline: Monday 17 April 2023
- Stage 1 applications should be submitted in advance of the scholarship application.
- No late applications will be accepted.
- Awards are not transferrable to other departments or disciplines.
- Applicants will be informed if they have been successful by the end of May 2023.
We are the 6th most targeted University by UK's Top 100 Graduate Employers (The Graduate Market in 2022, High Fliers Research Ltd). 93% of the research in our REF2021 submission was rated as 'World-Leading' or 'Internationally Excellent' (Research Excellence Framework, 2021).
How to Apply - Stage 1
Submit your application for admission (remains open)
- Review the eligible Taught MastersLink opens in a new window courses available for this scholarship.
- Our guide to making a successful applicationLink opens in a new window is recommended reading before you submit your Stage 1 application.
Department: School of Engineering
Academic Year: 2023/24
Type of course: Postgraduate Taught
How to Apply - Stage 2
This is now closed
Note: Ensure that you have your University of Warwick 7 digit ID number following your stage 1 application before completing this form.
If you have not completed the Stage 1 process, your application for the scholarship cannot be considered.
Results of the scholarship competition will be communicated by email by the end of May 2023.
School of Engineering PGT Scholarship
The University of Warwick provides an inclusive working and learning environment, recognising and respecting every individual’s differences. We welcome applications from individuals who identify with any of the protected characteristics defined by the Equality Act 2010.