For the 2021/22 entry, there will be up to five scholarships to be awarded to the most outstanding Taught MSc applicants.
- Study start date 4th October 2021
- A tax-free stipend payment of £1,000.
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants are required to hold an offer for admission for one the eligible courses listed:
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering;
- MSc Biomedical Engineering;
- MSc Communications & Information Engineering;
- MSc Electrical Power Engineering;
- MSc Sustainable Energy Technologies;
- MSc Tunnelling & Underground Space;
- MSc Humanitarian Engineering (with its variants)
Applications will be judged on their merit and past academic achievements.
Stage 2 application deadline:
Midday (UTC/GMT) 9th May 2021.
- Stage 1 applications should be submitted in advance of the scholarship application.
- No late applications will be accepted.
- Awards are not transferrable to other departments or disciplines.
- Applicants will be informed whether or not they have been successful by the end of May 2021.
We are 5th in the UK for Engineering in The Guardian University League Table 2021 and the 3rd most targeted University by UK's Top 100 Graduate Employers (The Graduate Market in 2020, High Fliers Research Ltd). Our research is ranked 3rd among UK integrated Engineering departments in the Research Excellence Framework. Find out more...
How to Apply - Stage 1
Submit your application for admission.
- Review the eligible Taught Masters courses available for this scholarship.
- Our guide to making a successful application is recommended reading before you submit your Stage 1 application.
Department: School of Engineering
Academic Year: 2021/22
Type of course: Postgraduate Taught
How to Apply - Stage 2
Submit your scholarship application.
Note: Ensure that you you have your University of Warwick 7 digit ID number following your stage 1 application before completing this form.
If you have not completed the Stage 1 process, your application for the scholarship cannot be considered.
Results of the scholarship competition will be communicated by email by the end of May 2021.
School of Engineering PGT Scholarship
The University of Warwick provides an inclusive working and learning environment, recognising and respecting every individual’s differences. We welcome applications from individuals who identify with any of the protected characteristics defined by the Equality Act 2010.