Publications from our group:
- Arasaradnam RP, Nwokolo C, Bardhan KD, Covington C. Electronic nose v canine nose: clash of the titans. Gut 2011;gut.2011.241216.
- Arasaradnam RP, Quraishi N, Kyrou I, Nwokolo CU, Joseph M, Kumar S, Bardhan KD, Covington JA. Insights into “fermentonomics”: evaluation of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in human disease using an electronic “e-nose”. Journal of Medical Engineering and Technology. 2011; 35(2): 87-91
- Arasaradnam RP, Pharoh M, Quaraishi N, Williams G, Kumar S, Nwokolo CW, Bardhan KD. Gut bio-regulation in health and disease: Fermentonomic insights! – A pilot study. Gastroenterology 2010; 138(Issue 5, Supplement 1): S-525
- Arasaradnam R, Covington J. Detecting inflammatory bowel disease through an electronic nose. Gastrointestinal Nursing. 2010; 8: 32-36
- Arasaradnam RP, Pharaoh MW, Williams GJ, Nwokolo CU, Bardhan KD, Kumar S. Colonic fermentation--more than meets the nose Medical Hypotheses. 2009; 73(5): 753-756.
- Detection of GI radiation toxicity using electronic nose – oral presentation DDW 2011 & Gut 2011;60:A108
- Detection and Identification of Irritable Bowel Disease by Electronic Nose – oral presentation, International Symposium on Electronic Noses (ISOEN) 2011, New York
- Our abstract was accepted as Plenary poster at BSG 2010 (‘The gut in health and disease: scenting the difference by ‘electronic nose’ Gut 2010; 59:A42) and at DDW; American Gastroenterology Association; DDW2010 (Gut bio-regulation in health and disease: fermentonomic insights – a pilot study).