List of meetings/training schools
- Kick off meeting - 14 March 2014
- Fire and Blast Issues Related to LNG (FABIG Technical Meeting TM40 – self learning using the presentation materials)
- Fire and Blast Issues for LNG (FABIG Technical Meeting TM44 – self learning using the presentation materials)
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)(FABIG Technical Meeting TM65 – self learning through recordings of the presentations)
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)(FABIG Technical Meeting TM65, 4 December 2014)
- Visit Grain LNG, the largest LNG terminal in Europe and eighth largest in the world by tank capacity with a site that spans over 600 acres in total. All six researchers and majority of the supervisors took part in the visit on 30 June 2015
- Fundamentals in radiation heat transfer and multiphase flows, Training by Dr. Leonid A. Dombrovsky, Chief Researcher, Joint Institute for High Temperatures, Russia. July, 2015.
- Radiation modelling in FireFOAM, Training by Ivan Sikic, PhD student, University of Warwick on 24 November 2015.
- Development in fire loading and relevant standards (FABIG Technical Meeting TM85, 3 December 2015)
- Training school on 14 December 2015
* Introduction to LNG production, transport and utilization by Dr Vincent Tam (BP and DNV-GL)
* CFD modelling for the oil and gas industry by Dr Irufan Ahmed (DNV-GL)
* LNG safety by Dr Vincent Tam (BP and DNV-GL)
- Training School on 29 January 2016
* Safety considerations on LNG by Dr Karl Verfondern, Institute for Safety Research and Reactor Technology (IEF-6), Research Center Jülich, 52428 Jülich, Germany