I have served on the Technical Programme Committees of a number of international conferences including:
I am also a regular referee for numerous papers from major journals including: Journal of Lightwave Technology; Electronics Letters; Optics Communications; IEEE Communications Magazine; IEEE Communications Letters; IEEE Photonics Technology Letters; IET Communications; Optics Express; Computer Communications; Optics Letters; Information Sciences.
- External (28 Candidates): Bradford, Essex, Huddersfield, Lancaster, London South Bank, Loughborough, Northumbria, Nottingham, Oxford, Southampton, Surrey.
- Internal (20 Candidates): Brunel, Manchester Metropolitan, Warwick.
- Solent University: Engineering Programme 2017-
- Northern Consortium UK: International Diploma (Engineering) 2014-2017
- Aston University: MSc Electronic Engineering 2011-2015
- University of Essex: MSc Computer and Information Networks 2009-2013
- University of Reading: International Foundation Programme 2008-2012
- South Bank University: Telecommunications Modules Years 3-M 2007-2012
Significant Departmental Administration
MSc Course Manager 2001-2007; Director of Graduate Studies 2010-2013; Director of MSc Programmes 2016-2019.
Recent Committee Memberships
- Student Recruitment and Admissions Committee (2016-2019)
- International Committee (2016-2019)
Fellow of the Institute of Physics & Chartered Physicist
Senior Member of the IEEE
Fellow of the HEA
Member of the OSA