Qualifications and Awards
I am a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA) and obtained my Postgraduate Certificate in Academic and Professional Practice (PCAPP) in 2016. During my PCAPP qualification course, my pedagogy review was focused on transmedia teaching practices, and my final project was focused on incremental assessment methodologies.
I was awarded Best Lecturer by students in 2016 and always teach with energy, responsibility, and enthusiasm.
I am also an external examiner to Exeter University (2018-22)'s computer science degree program.
- ES905: Advanced Signal Processing (2012-14)
- ES96T: Advanced Wireless Systems and Networks (2014-now)
- ES96P: MSc Projects (2012-now)
- ES3C5 - Signal Processing (2013-18)
- ES327: BEng Projects (2016-now)
- ENGR-AD-216 - Analog and Digital Communications (NYU-AD, 2014)
- Tutorials in General Engineering (2012-now)
Please note that I am on study leave from October 2018 to September 2019, and will not be responsible for regular teaching and admin emails.