- Prof. Andrzej Stankiewicz, TU Delft, The Netherlands
"Catalysis and reactors in decarbonisation. Is there room for unconventionality?
Prof. Peter J Sadler, Warwick University, UK
- Prof. Jesus Santamaria, University Zaragoza, Spain
"Designing catalysts to operate in the tumor microenvironment: Catalytic starvation therapy and ROS generation"
Prof. Dionisios Vlachos, University of Delaware, USA
"Artificial intelligence for catalyst and reactor design: Meeting sustaiability and circularity"
- Prof. Claude de Bellefon, University of Lyon - CPE Lyon, Lyon, France
"Handling demanding multiphase reactions in intensified reactors"
- Prof. Annemie Bogaerts, University of Antwerp, Belgium
"Plasma chemistry and reactor design: Modeling for improved performance"
Prof. Chris Hardacre, University of Manchester, UK
"Plasma Catalysis towards Net Zero"
- Prof. Volker Hessel, University of Adelaide, SA, Australia
"Microplasma jet-enabled gas-liquid synthesis of N-doped carbon quantum dots and potential as nanofertilisers"
- Prof. Anja Palmans, TU Eindhoven, the Netherlands
"Catalytically active single-chain polymeric nanoparticles in cells"
Prof. Gerard Roelfes, University of Groningen, the Netherlands
"Designer enzymes featuring abiological catalytic sites"
- Prof. Gabriele Centi, University of Messina, Italy
"Plasmonic catalysis at room temperature"
Prof. Menka Petkovska, University of Belgrade, Serbia
"Periodically operated chemical reactors - evaluation, development and optimization using nonlinear frequency response analysis"
- Prof. Adam Harvey, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyle, UK
"Novel designs of laboratory scale ‘flow chemistry’ oscillatory baffled reactor for process development and intensification"
- Prof. Asterios Gavriilidis, University College London, UK
"Membrane millifluidic reactors for multiphase reactions"
Prof. Simon Kuhn, KU Leuven, Belgium
"Exploiting ultrasound resonance to enhance photo- and electrochemical processes”