- Group Photo, Summer 2018
[more pictures below]
- Professor Richard Napier; Group leader
- Dr Justyna Prusinska; Post-doctoral researcher. Funded by Dow AgroSciences to examine novel auxin herbicides [maternity leave]
- Dr Charo del Genio; Visiting academic. Mathematician, molecular dynamics.
- Dr Gaurav Singh; Visiting academic fellow, Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. Project; Structure and function of PIN proteins
- Dr Martin Kubes; Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellow. Starting 01 August 2018. Project; Structure and function of PIN proteins.
- Fangfang Zhang; PhD student jointly supervised by Prof Alex Cameron. Project; Structure and function of PIN proteins
- Sireethorn Tungsirisurp; PhD student funded by The Leverhulme Trust. Jointly supervised by Prof Rachel O'Reilly (Chemistry). Project; Aptamer-based nanosensors for auxin
- Xinghao Zhou; PhD student jointly supervised by Prof Alex Cameron. Project; The structure and function of PIN proteins
Recent graduations and leavers:
- Dr Veselina Uzunova; BBSRC post-doctoral researcher. Thermodynamics and the mechanism of auxin binding.
- Dr Mussa Quareshy; BBSRC and MIBTP-funded research student. Congratulations! PhD awarded 2017. Project; Drug discovery for novel auxins. - View Mussa Quareshy's profile
- Dr Victor Quan; MOAC-supported PhD student jointly supervised with Prof Rachel O'Reilly and Dr Vas Stavros in Chemistry. Congratulations! PhD awarded 2017. Project; Self-assembling, porphyrin-containing polymers
- Alex Fullwood; PhD student jointly supervised with Dr Christophe Corre. Project; Binding of natural metabolites to bacterial transcriptional repressors as tools for synthetic biology
- Dr Li, Jun; Visiting academic fellow from Nanjing Agricultural University, PR China. Expertise; Resistance to auxin herbicides
Group Photo 2017
- Justyna's maternity leaving party