Below you can find the conferences and events which I have attended.
- British Leafy Salad Association Conference- 14th November 2012, Kingsgate Conference Centre in Peterborough. Presented.
- HDC 3rd Studentship Conference- 4-5th July 2012. Norton Park Hotel, Winchester - Presented
- Aphid Special Interest Group- Royal Entomological Society- 18th April 2012, The James Hutton Institute, Dundee. Presented.
- VEGIN Stakeholder meeting 2012- 21st February 2012 Warwick Crop Centre, The University of Warwick.
- School of Life Sciences Student Symposium- 26-28th March 2012. Presented.
- IOBC Working Group: Integrated Protection of Field Vegetables conference- 25-28 September 2011. Southern Sweden - Presented
- HDC 2nd Studentship Conference- 5-6th July 2011. East Malling Research, Kent - Presented
- HDC Open Day - Protecting your Field Veg Crop, 30 June 2011. STC, Yorkshire - Presented
- School of Life Sciences Student Symposium- 26-27th May 2010. Presented poster - Click here to view poster
- 2nd meeting of the Vegetable Genetic Improvement Network (VeGIN), 5th April 2011, Warwick Crop Centre, Wellesbourne
- Royal Entomological Society, Postgraduate Forum Meeting, 2nd-3rd February. The Royal Hotel, Hull- presented Poster Click here to view poster
- British Leafy Salads Association Conference- A Fresh Approach- 24th November 2010. East of England Showground, Peterborough
- British Leafy Salad Association Meeting- 5th October. Farmers Club, Whitehall - presented
- Aphid Special Interest Group- Royal entomological Society- 22nd September 2010 - Syngenta, Jealott’s Hill International Research Centre
- Warwick HRI Student Symposium- presented poster 6-7th May 2010
- 1st Annual HDC Studentship Conference - presented poster, 23-34th February 2010, Lincolnshire- Click here to view poster
- 1st meeting of the Vegetable Genetic Improvement Network (VeGIN), 5th November 2009, HRI Wellesbourne
- Climate Change and Insects Special Interest Group- Royal entomological Society- 21 October 2009, Central Science Laboratory, York.
- Plant seminar series- 23 May 2011. School of Life Sciences, Wellesbourne Campus, Warwick
- TREE seminar series- 1 April 2011. School of Life Sciences, Wellesbourne Campus, Warwick
- Trends in Ecology and Evolution seminar group (TREE)- 19th March 2010. Title: Resistance breaking Nasonovia ribisnigri Please click here to view the presentation
- Shadowing David Norman (Fresh Produce Consultancy Ltd) during general crop walks for G's marketing- 1st August 2012
- Shadowing David Norman (Fresh Produce Consultancy Ltd) during salad crop walks for G's marketing and Shropshire's- 22nd August 2011- Cambridge
- Site visit to Intercrop Ltd with thanks to Thane Goodrich - 12th August 2011 - Kent
- Site visit to Madestein (UK) Ltd with thanks to Colin Bloomfield and Peter A Zwinkels - 21st June 2010 - Chichester
- Site vist to Sygenta with thanks to Stuart Dunbar- March 22nd 2010
Student symposium- 6/5/10