One GREAT Britain Scholarship - Malaysia of £15,000 will be awarded to a Malaysian student with an offer for either Biotechnology, Bioprocessing & Business Management or Medical Biotechnology & Business Management.
This scholarship is competitive and awards will be based on past academic achievement and experience, your motivation for study, extracurricular activities and your vision for the future.
Students must complete a Scholarship Application in order to be considered for a GREAT Britain Scholarship - Malaysia.
Applications will be considered on two occasions. The two deadlines are 11 February 2019 and 20 May 2019.
- Before applying, applicants should have an offer to study full-time on either Biotechnology, Bioprocessing & Business Management or Medical Biotechnology & Business Management, starting October 2019.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record, typically the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree. The Scholarship Review Panel will assess both academic achievement and the supporting statement when awarding.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving any language requirements and the awardee's final predicted grade.
- GREAT Britain Scholarship - Malaysia are for self-funded students only. Students with other partial funding may be considered. Recipients should inform Dr Charlotte Moonan (Charlotte.Moonan@warwick.ac.uk) if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- Applications for GREAT Britain Scholarship - Malaysia are welcome from students from Malaysia only.
- GREAT Britain Scholarship - Malaysia is paid towards tuition fees only.
- Scholarship recipients will be asked to carry out some ambassadorial duties for the School.