One GREAT - Warwick Scholarship - India of £15,000 will be awarded to an Indian student with an offer for any of our five taught masters courses.
This scholarship is competitive and awards will be based on past academic achievement and experience, your motivation for study, extracurricular activities and your vision for the future.
Students must complete a Scholarship Application in order to be considered for a GREAT - Warwick Scholarship - India .
The deadline for applications is 1 June 2021.
- Before applying, applicants should have an offer to study full-time on any of our five taught Masters courses, starting October 2021.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record, typically the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree. The Scholarship Review Panel will assess both academic achievement and the supporting statement when awarding.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving any language requirements and the awardee's final predicted grade.
- GREAT - Warwick Scholarship - India are for self-funded students only. Students with other partial funding may be considered. Recipients should inform Dr Charlotte Moonan (Charlotte.Moonan@warwick.ac.uk) if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- Applications for GREAT - Warwick Scholarship - India are welcome from students from India only.
- GREAT - Warwick Scholarship - India is paid towards tuition fees only.
- Scholarship recipients will be asked to carry out some ambassadorial duties for the School.