One International Life Sciences Excellence Scholarship will be awarded as a £5000 reduction in course fees in the first year. This scholarship will be for 2018 entry.
International Life Sciences Excellence Scholarships are competitive and awards will be based on past academic achievement and experience, your motivation for study, extracurricular activities and your vision for the future.
Students must complete a Scholarship Application in order to be considered for an International Life Sciences Excellence Scholarship.
The application deadline is 29 January 2018. Scholarship information for 2019 entry will follow in due course.
- Before applying, applicants should have an offer to study on a School of Life Sciences BSc or MBio course starting October 2018.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. The Scholarship Review Panel will assess both academic achievement and the supporting statement when awarding.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving any language requirements and the awardee's final predicted grades.
- International Life Sciences Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. Students with other partial funding may be considered. Recipients should inform Dr Charlotte Moonan (Charlotte dot Moonan at warwick dot ac dot uk) if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- Applications for International Life Sciences Excellence Scholarships are welcome from international students only.
- International Life Sciences Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees for the first year only.
- Scholarship recipients will be asked to carry out some ambassadorial duties for the School.