The AMBER project
- Biopesticides are safe crop protection products based on micro-organisms, plant extracts and other natural compounds.
- AMBER is a research project to identify practical ways for growers to improve the performance of these products in their crop protection programmes.
Application and Management of Biopesticides for Efficacy and Reliability is funded by the UK Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (project code CP158) using levy funds from UK growers.
- We're working to improve biopesticide spray applications.
- We're investigating how biopesticides affect pest population growth.
- We're studying biopesticide persistence on crop plants. This will help growers plan their spray programmes better.
See our articles about AMBER in AHDB grower.
News and Events
Spray application workshop
We're holding a biopesticide spray application workshop, 31st October 2017 at Silsoe Spray Applications Unit.
Lectures and presentations
Our next AMBER presentation will be at the NFU's 'future of crop protection' seminar at the South of England Show on the 8th June 2017.
Contact the AMBER project
For more information please contact: