This is the Frequently Asked Questions section of the MORPH site. Please click on a link below that corresponds to a question you have.
Please contact Morph Support requesting any further details to be added to this section of the site.
- 'Error 1918' when installing MORPH4 on Windows 98
- I need a password to be able to download the software - where do I get this from?
- Can I run MORPH4 on another Operating System?
- Why will you not support MORPH4 on Windows 98, Windows 98, Windows Millennium Edition, and Windows NT?
- What do I do If I have a problem with the software?
- What do I do If I already have a version of the software installed?
- How do I send a file to Morph Support?
- How do I find out which version of MORPH I have?
- Which MORPH Logger Drivers have the 'autorun' feature?
- How do I backup my version of MORPH?
- How do I get weather data into MORPH if I'm using the WeatherLink software for my Davis weather station?
- I'm using MORPH, with my own weather data, which has leaf wetness recordings, but my model runs are not showing any hours of leaf wetness why is this?
- How do I view hidden files and folders on Windows?
- How do I locate and send Morph Support my SMF files (weather data within MORPH)?