It is advised that before any new installation or upgrade that you backup your existing version of MORPH. Below are the steps to achieve a MORPH backup.
- First make sure that MORPH is not running/close and MORPH applications including report viewers and weather data.
- Locate your MORPH directory (usually located in 'My Documents'->'WarwickHRI').
- Right-click on the directory and hold down on the button whilst dragging the cursor away from the folder icon, a sub menu will appear with several options select 'Copy Here'.
- The copied directory will appear in the window.
- Rename the directory to something more meaningful (e.g. include today's date).
- Convert the folder to a zip archive by right clicking on the folder and selecting convert to Compressed Archive.