The MORPH software is very old and as newer versions of WINDOWS appear it is becoming harder to sustain.
The aim of a recent AHDB project was to extract the algorithms for 6 of the disease forecasting models in MORPH so that these would be available to others for development into new formats.The algorithms were extracted for the following models:
- Alternaria (Dark leaf spot - Alternaria brassicae)
- BOTIPI (Botrytis squamosa)
- Milioncast (Downy Mildew – Peronospora destructor)
- Ringspot (Mycosphaerella brassicicola)
- White Blister (Albugo candida)
- White Blister 2 (Albugo Candida)
The algorithms are summarised in this AHDB report..