This page will mostly be of interest to students attending my supervisions and/or support classes. If you are not then you may still find something of interest, although I make no guarantees of this.
This formerly contained information for supervisees.
There are also handouts which:
- Explain relative minimal polynomials.
- Give an example of a Jordan Canonical Form calculation.
- Explain Lagrange's Interpolation with an example.
- Term 1 2016/17 - TA for MA467 Presentations of Groups
- Term 3 2015/16 - TA for MA112 Experimental Maths
- Term 2 2015/16 - TA for MA249 Algebra II
- Term 1 2015/16 - TA for MA442 Group Theory.
- Term 3 2014/15 - TA for MA112 Experimental Maths.
- Term 2 2014/15 - Supervisor for 1 group of second year students, and TA for MA467 Presentations of Groups.
- Term 1 2014/15 - Supervisor for 2 groups of second year students.
- Term 2 2013/14 - Supervisor for 2 groups of second year students, and revision lecture for the Maths Society for MA249 Algebra II
- Term 1 2013/14 - Supervisor for 2 groups of second year students.