I did my Ph.D. under the supervision of S. Müller at the University of Bonn. Currently I am a Research Fellow in the University of Warwick as part of the research group SINGULARITY from Dr Filip Rindler.
Areas of specialization
- Calculus of Variations
- Geometric Measure Theory
- Regularity theory of Minimal Surfaces and their generalizations
- Classical and stochastic homogenization theory
During my short career I have developed a great interest for these topics:
- Lower semicontinuity of integral functionals and quasiconvexity
- Rigidty properties of PDE constrained structures
- Regularity theory of elliptic PDE's and stochastic elliptic PDE's
- Convex Analysis methods for variational problems
I am also very interested in learning optimal transport, convex integration techniques, and Riemannian geometry.