Teaching responsibilities 2018/19:
Term 2: MA3G1 Theory of PDEs
Atomistic Modelling, Crystalline Defects, Multiscale Methods, Calculus of Variations, PDEs
- An atomistic derivation of von-Kármán plate theory. With B. Schmidt. 2019, [preprint].
- Sharp Uniform Convergence Rate of the Supercell Approximation of a Crystalline Defect. With C. Ortner. 2018, [preprint].
- Thermodynamic Limit of the Transition Rate of a Crystalline Defect. With M.H. Duong and C. Ortner. 2018, [preprint].
- The Effect of Crystal Symmetries on the Locality of Screw Dislocation Cores. With M. Buze and C. Ortner. SIAM J. Math. Anal., 51(2), 1108–1136, 2019, [pdf], [URL].
- Connecting Atomistic and Continuous Models of Elastodynamics. Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis 224(3): 907-953, 2017, [preprint], [URL].
- Existence and Convergence of Solutions of the Boundary Value Problem in Atomistic and Continuum Nonlinear Elasticity Theory. With B. Schmidt, Calculus of Variations and Partial Differential Equations 55(5): 1-36, 2016, [preprint], [URL].
- On the Passage from Atomistic Systems to Nonlinear Elasticity Theory for General Multi-Body Potentials with p-Growth.
With B. Schmidt, Networks and Heterogeneous Media 8(4): 879-912, 2013, [pdf], [URL].