I am a Research Fellow in the group coordinated by Filip Rindler under the ERC project SINGULARITY – Singularities and Compactness in Nonlinear PDEs.
I completed my PhD at the University of Pisa in June 2019 under the supervision of Giovanni Alberti. For my Bachelor and Master I was a student of Scuola Normale Superiore in Pisa.
- Decomposition of integral metric currents (with P. Bonicatto, E. Pasqualetto), preprint, arXiv: 2104.07593
- Endpoint Fourier restriction and unrectifiability (with A. Merlo), preprint, arXiv: 2104.07482
- Continuum limits of discrete isoperimetric problems and Wulff shapes in lattices and quasicrystal tilings (with M. Petrache), preprint, arXiv: 2101.11977
- Rectifiability of the jump set of locally integrable functions, to appear in Ann. Sc. Norm. Super. Pisa Cl. Sci., arXiv: 2001.04675
- Geometric criteria for C1,α-rectifiability (with K.O. Idu), accepted in J. Lond. Math. Soc., arXiv: 1909.10625 (see also the related poster below)
- Degenerate elastic networks (with A. Pluda, M. Pozzetta), J. Geom. Anal. (2020), DOI: 10.1007/s12220-020-00521-z, arXiv:1909.06421
- Sticky-disk limit of planar N-bubbles, to appear in Adv. Calc. Var., DOI: 10.1515/acv-2019-0004, arXiv:1810.02439