Conferences and summer schools attended
Below is a selection of recent events attended.
- Zeeman Institute Launch Event: Mathematical Challenges from the Life Sciences, University of Warwick, UK, September 2017 (Talk).
- Conference of Infectious Disease Dynamics, Ambleside, UK, September 2017.
- Mathematical Biology for Understanding Emerging Infectious Diseases at the Human-Animal-Environment Interface: a "One Health" Approach, Banff, Canada, November 2016 (Talk).
- CCS'16 Satellite Meeting - Contagion'16: Modeling of Disease Contagion Processes, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, September 2016 (Talk).
- 2016 Conference on Complex Systems (CCS'16), Amsterdam, The Netherlands, September 2016 (Talk).
- CCS Warmup 2016, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, September 2016 (Flash Talk).
- European Conference on Theoretical and Mathematical Biology, Nottingham, UK, July 2016.
- Stochastic models of the spread of disease and information on networks, Edinburgh, UK, July 2016 (Talk).
A complete list of events attended can be found here.
- Social contagion over adolescent friendship networks. (Joint talk with fellow PhD student Robert Eyre)
Division of Health Sciences Seminar Series, Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick.
Talk slides available here