- Zeeman Institute Launch Event: Mathematical Challenges from the Life Sciences, University of Warwick, UK, September 2017 (Talk).
- Conference of Infectious Disease Dynamics, Ambleside, UK, September 2017.
- Mathematical Biology for Understanding Emerging Infectious Diseases at the Human-Animal-Environment Interface: a "One Health" Approach, Banff, Canada, November 2016 (Talk).
- CCS'16 Satellite Meeting - Contagion'16: Modeling of Disease Contagion Processes, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, September 2016 (Talk).
- 2016 Conference on Complex Systems (CCS'16), Amsterdam, The Netherlands, September 2016 (Talk).
- CCS Warmup 2016, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, September 2016 (Flash Talk).
- European Conference on Theoretical and Mathematical Biology, Nottingham, UK, July 2016.
- Stochastic models of the spread of disease and information on networks, Edinburgh, UK, July 2016 (Talk).
- Fluctuation-driven phenomena in biological systems, University of Warwick, UK, April 2016.
- Epidemics5, Clearwater Beach, Florida, USA, December 2015 (poster).
- Student Conference on Complexity Sciences, Granada, Spain, September 2015 (Talk).
- Mathematical and computational epidemiology of Infectious diseases - the Interplay between models and public health policies (MathCompEpi 2015), Erice, Italy, September 2015 (talk).
- Ecological and Molecular modeling of infections (EMOTIONS) 2014, Lyon, France, December 2014 (poster).
- Helsinki Summer School on Mathematical Ecology and Evolution 2014: Dynamics of
Infectious Diseases, Turku, Finland, August 2014.
- European Conference on Theoretical and Mathematical Biology, Gothenburg, Sweden, June 2014.
- Student Conference on Complexity Sciences, Oxford, August 2013.
E dot Hill dot 1 at warwick dot ac dot uk
Zeeman Institute: SBIDER
University of Warwick