Teaching Responsibilities 2018–19
Seminar group 1: Thursdays, 10:00, S0.09;
Seminar group 6: Fridays, 10:00, CS1.01;
Seminar group 8: Fridays, 12:00, CS1.01.
Cover for MA252 Combinatorial Optimisation, lectures 2–3.
Seminars and talks
I will be speaking at the Open University Winter Combinatorics Meeting on Wednesday 20th February.
My main research interests are random graphs, random walks, preferential attachment, extremal problems on graphs and hypergraphs, and graph searching. I am currently working with Agelos Georgakopoulos on the ERC project Random Graph Geometry and Convergence.
- J. Haslegrave, V. Sidoravicius & L. Tournier: The three-speed ballistic annihilation threshold is 1/4. arXiv
- J. Haslegrave: The ballistic annihilation threshold is positive. arXiv
- A. Georgakopoulos, J. Haslegrave, R. Montgomery & B. Narayanan: Spanning surfaces in 3-graphs. arXiv
- J. Haslegrave, J. Jordan & M. Yarrow: Condensation in preferential attachment models with location-based choice. arXiv
- A. Georgakopoulos & J. Haslegrave: Percolation on an infinitely generated group. arXiv
- A. Georgakopoulos, J. Haslegrave & R. Montgomery: Forcing large tight components in 3-graphs, European Journal of Combinatorics 77 (2019). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave & J. Jordan: Non-convergence of proportions of types in a preferential attachment graph with three co-existing types, Electronic Communications in Probability 23 (2018). journal arXiv
Dedicated to our late friend and colleague Chris Cannings.
- J. Haslegrave: Proof of a local antimagic conjecture, Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science 20:1 (2018). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave, R. A. B. Johnson & S. Koch: Locating a robber with multiple probes, Discrete Mathematics 341 (2018). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave & M. Puljiz: Reaching consensus on a connected graph, Journal of Applied Probability 54:1 (2017). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave & C. Cannings: Majority dynamics with one nonconformist, Discrete Applied Mathematics 219 (2017). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave, R. A. B. Johnson & S. Koch: Subdivisions in the robber-locating game, Discrete Mathematics 339:11 (2016). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave & J. Jordan: Preferential attachment with choice, Random Structures and Algorithms 48:4 (2016). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave, R. A. B. Johnson & S. Koch: The robber-locating game, Discrete Mathematics 339:1 (2016). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave: Bounds on Herman's algorithm, Theoretical Computer Science 550 (2014). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave: Judicious partitions of uniform hypergraphs, Combinatorica 34:5 (2014). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave: Extremal results on average subtree density of series-reduced trees, Journal of Combinatorial Theory series B 107 (2014). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave: An evasion game on a graph, Discrete Mathematics 314 (2014). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave: The Bollobás–Thomason conjecture for 3-uniform hypergraphs, Combinatorica 32:4 (2012). journal arXiv
A BibTeX file for all the papers listed above is available here.