Teaching Responsibilities 2018–19
Seminar group 1: Thursdays, 10:00, S0.09;
Seminar group 6: Fridays, 10:00, CS1.01;
Seminar group 8: Fridays, 12:00, CS1.01.
My main research interests are random graphs, random walks, preferential attachment, extremal problems on graphs and hypergraphs, and graph searching. I am currently working with Agelos Georgakopoulos on the ERC project Random Graph Geometry and Convergence.
- J. Haslegrave: The ballistic annihilation threshold is positive. arXiv
- A. Georgakopoulos, J. Haslegrave, R. Montgomery & B. Narayanan: Spanning surfaces in 3-graphs. arXiv
- J. Haslegrave, J. Jordan & M. Yarrow: Condensation in preferential attachment models with location-based choice. arXiv
- A. Georgakopoulos & J. Haslegrave: Percolation on an infinitely generated group. arXiv
- A. Georgakopoulos, J. Haslegrave & R. Montgomery: Forcing large tight components in 3-graphs, European Journal of Combinatorics. arXiv
- J. Haslegrave & J. Jordan: Non-convergence of proportions of types in a preferential attachment graph with three co-existing types, Electronic Communications in Probability 23 (2018). journal arXiv
Dedicated to our late friend and colleague Chris Cannings.
- J. Haslegrave: Proof of a local antimagic conjecture, Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science 20:1 (2018). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave, R. A. B. Johnson & S. Koch: Locating a robber with multiple probes, Discrete Mathematics 341 (2018). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave & M. Puljiz: Reaching consensus on a connected graph, Journal of Applied Probability 54:1 (2017). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave & C. Cannings: Majority dynamics with one nonconformist, Discrete Applied Mathematics 219 (2017). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave, R. A. B. Johnson & S. Koch: Subdivisions in the robber-locating game, Discrete Mathematics 339:11 (2016). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave & J. Jordan: Preferential attachment with choice, Random Structures and Algorithms 48:4 (2016). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave, R. A. B. Johnson & S. Koch: The robber-locating game, Discrete Mathematics 339:1 (2016). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave: Bounds on Herman's algorithm, Theoretical Computer Science 550 (2014). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave: Judicious partitions of uniform hypergraphs, Combinatorica 34:5 (2014). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave: Extremal results on average subtree density of series-reduced trees, Journal of Combinatorial Theory series B 107 (2014). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave: An evasion game on a graph, Discrete Mathematics 314 (2014). journal arXiv
- J. Haslegrave: The Bollobás–Thomason conjecture for 3-uniform hypergraphs, Combinatorica 32:4 (2012). journal arXiv
A BibTeX file for all the papers listed above is available here.