Each MathSys student will undertake an individual research project as part of their MSc studies. All Warwick researchers and MathSys external partners who are interested in the quantitative study of complex systems are invited to submit project proposals. Projects will be roughly three months in duration and will run from June to mid-September. The project will be assessed on the basis of a project report and oral presentation. Assessment will be done by MathSys staff, taking into account feedback on the execution of the project to be provided by the supervisor.
- MSc project guidelines for supervisors and students
- How to write an MSc project proposal
- Timeline and deadlines
- MSc project proposal submission form
- MSc project supervisor feedback form
- Project report assessment form (including assessment criteria)
- Project presentation assessment form (including assessment criteria)