Each MathSys student will do a single research project as part of their MSc studies. All Warwick researchers and MathSys external partners who are interested in the quantitative study of complex systems are invited to submit project proposals. Projects will be three months in duration and will run from mid-June to mid-September. The project will be assessed on the basis of a project report to be prepared by the student. Assessment will be done by a member of MathSys staff taking into account feedback on the execution of the project to be provided by the supervisor.
- MA931 (MSc project) module resources page, including assessment info
- MSc project guidelines for supervisors and students.
- How to write an MSc project proposal
- Timeline and deadlines
- MSc project proposal submission form
- MSc project supervisor feedback form. Deadline for submission of supervisor feedback is Sept 16.
- Project report assessment form (including assessment criteria)
- Project presentation assessment form (including assessment criteria)