Current PhD student within the Mathematics for Real World Systems CDT. Currently, I am working within the Tissue Image Analytics (TIA) Lab, where I am developing deep learning algorithms to gain insight from histopathology images.
- BSc- Mathematics with Sports Science at Loughborough University - 2011- 2014.
- MSc- Mathematics for Real-World Systems at University of Warwick - 2015-2016
- Alongside Luke Whincop and Maxim Smilovitskiy, I completed a project working with The International Agency for The Research on Cancer (IARC), supervised by Prof. David Rand and Dr. Hugo van den Berg. This project specifically focused on implementing a cellular automaton model, that explored optimal levels of varying parameters in immunotherapy treatment. Furthermore, we visited the IARC headquarters in Lyon, to see how the organisation can benefit from a collaboration with The University of Warwick.
- I completed an individual project, supervised by Prof. Nasir Rajpoot Dr. Rich Savage, where I developed a deep learning framework for automated tumour segmentation within breast hematoxylin and eosin (H&E) stained whole-slide images.
- Classification of Lung Cancer Histology Images using Patch-Level Summary Statistics (SPIE Medical Imaging Conference 2018)
- SAMS-Net: Stain-Aware Multi-Scale Network for Instance-Based Nuclei Segmentation in Histology Images (International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging 2018)
- MILD-Net: Minimal Information Loss Dilated Network for Gland Instance Segmentation in Colon Histology Images (Medical Imaging with Deep Learning 2018)
- Machine learning
- Deep learning
- Medical Imaging
- Email: S.Graham.firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/simongraham2