I am a first year PhD student in the MathSys CDT, from the Centre for Complexity Science.
- BSc Theoretical Physics (University of Barcelona), 2010-2014
- MSc Statistics and Applied Probability (University of Nottingham), 2014-2015
- Title: "The Human Ecosystem: Network Interactions of Cities"
- Supervisors: Dr. Samuel Johnson and Dr. Weisi Guo
- External Partner: Polymaths Consulting
- Statistical Physics
- Network and Graph Theory
- "Follow the Leader: Herding Behaviour in Heterogeneous Populations", G. Mosquera and M. Boguna. Phys. Rev. E, 91, 052804. (2015)
- "The Spatial Ecology of War and Peace", W. Guo, X. Lu, G. Mosquera and S. Johnson. Under Revision in Nature (2017)
- Office D2.09, Mathematics Institute, Zeeman building