2017 - 2018
Studied for a Mathematics for Real-World Systems at Warwick
- Attended ALGO 2018 (23-24 August, Helsinki, Finland). Travelling allowance was partially funded by MathSys Dept.
2016 - 17
Worked as a Research Assistant at Optimisation Lab in Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
- Dynamic Programming Algorithms for Knapsack Problem with Queuing Delays under Uncertainty
Drebom Ahn, Seohee Kim, Chungmok Lee
- Kim, S., Ahn, D., & Lee, C. (2017). Optimization Algorithms for the Robust Knapsack Problem with Queuing Delay. Journal of the Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers, 43(4).
Completed BEng Industrial and Management Engineering at HUFS
-Final year project:
Bae, S., Ahn, D., You, H., & Lee, C. (2017).Optimization of Underground Water Reservoir Location Problem for Preventing Floods-Seoul Case Study. Journal of the Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers, 43(4).
won the third place award in a nationwide university student industrial engineering competition
2014 - 15
Studied at the University of Manchester as a visiting student
Started studying Industrial and Management Engineering at HUFS
- Joined Women's Futsal Club Whistle(2013-14)/SHOOTART(2016-17)
Won the Championship of the 3rd UN-HABITAT Women’s Futsal YOUTH CUP(2017)
- Participated volunteering mentoring programme (2013-16)
Things that I am interested in
- Research Interests: Operations Research, Optimisation, Mathematical Programming
- Sports (football, futsal, tennis, squash, swimming)
- Music (classical, jazz, PBR&B)