I am currently a PhD student in the Mathsys programme. My research interests include Bayesian Optimisation, Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence. I am fascinated by how technology can, and will, impact humans in the near future with special interest in the field of human learning and how humans learn together. My PhD topic is 'Co-evolutionary Algorithms for Game Playing AI' exploring optimal development of artificial intelligence.
- First Author - BOP-Elites a bayesian optimisation algorithm for Quality-Diversity search - Link
- Joint First Author - 'Modelling the best use of Sleeping Sickness Diagnosis under existing and emerging tools' - (Pre-submission)
- Author Causal Diagrams - A primer for the Social Sciences Link
- Project Co-ordinator - Data Science for Social Good (Turing Institute)
Selected conferences, workshops and schools:
- Chair - Complexity Science Student Study group
- IEEE - Conference on Games
- Bayesian Optimisation Reading Group
- Teaching Assistant - CS255 -Artificial Intelligence
- Teaching Assistant - IB9CSB - Big Data Analytics
- Digital Teacher/Video director - Sigma Mathematics (Undergraduate level)
- Tutor - Compass Mathematics - GCSE/A - level
- MSc - Mathematics of real world systems, Mathsys (Distinction) - Warwick University (2019)
- BSc - Mathematics and Statistics (1st class Hons.) - Coventry (2018)
- IMA prize - For outstanding final year performance. (2018)
- 10 years as Director of Pure Audio UK Ltd. A professional Media company.
- High levels of Videography, Audio production and communication skills.
As a videographer I filmed, edited and produced the introductory video for DSSG for warwick/Turing
Games and Education.
D1.10 Complexity Science Centre
University of Warwick