I am a PhD student in the Mathematics for Real-World Systems CDT at the University of Warwick. My research interests are in 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲, with a focus on 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴.
Specifically I am working on 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘀, enabling them to learn to interact with the world using 𝗺𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗮 including 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 and 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀.
- 2019-present: PhD in Reinforcement Learning, exploring memory in partially observable environments
- 2018-2019: MSc in Mathematics for Real-World Systems, University of Warwick (Distinction)
- 2011-2012: PGCE, Institute of Education
- 2004-2008: MSci in Mathematics, Imperial College (First Class Honours)
- 2019-2020: Interdisciplinary Approaches to Machine Learning, CIM
- 2018-2020: Quantitative Analysis for Management, WBS
- 2014-2016: Head of Year, King's College London Mathematics School (years 12-13)
- 2011-2014: Teacher of Mathematics, St. Marylebone School (years 7-13)