Hi, I am a second-year PhD student in Mathematics for Real-World Systems CDT. I am interested in mathematical modelling in biology and ecology. My PhD research project is under the supervision of Professor Matt Keeling and Professor Nigel Burroughs.
[E1] Bachelor of Science, East China Normal University, 2012-2016.
Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, GPA: 3.57/4.0.
[E2] Master of Science, East China Normal University, 2016-2019.
Applied Mathematics--Applied Partial Differential Equations, Average Score: 85.36.
[E3] Master of Science, University of Warwick, 2019-2020.
Mathematics of Systems, Distinction.
[RE1] Master Thesis ‘The Three-Patch Model with Random Dispersal and Time Delay’, supervised by Professor Xiaoqing He.
[RE2] Mathsys Research Study Group ‘Predicting the Impact of Childhood Vaccines: Health & Economics’, supervised by Professor Matt Keeling.
[RE3] Master Thesis ‘Mathematical Modelling of HPV16 Infection Process’, supervised by Professor Matt Keeling and Professor Nigel Burroughs.
[TE1] East China Normal University, Teaching Assistant
- Mathematical Analysis Ⅰ, 2016-2017 term 1.
- Advanced AlgebraⅡ, 2016-2017 term 2.
- Mathematical Analysis Ⅰ, 2017-2018 term 1.
- Calculus, 2017-2018 term 2.
- Real Analysis, 2018-2019 term 1.
[TE2] University of Warwick, Teaching Assistant.
- MA251 Algebra 1: Advanced Linear Algebra, 2020-2021 term 1.
- MA250 Introduction to Partial Differential Equations, 2020-2021 term 2.
[TE3] University of Warwick, Undergraduate Supervisor.
- Maths/Phys First Year Group, 2020-2021 term 1- 2.
[A1] 2014 ‘Shenzhen Cup’ Summer Camp of Mathematical Modelling, First Prize in Shanghai.
[A2] 2013-2015 School Scholarship for ‘Outstanding Student’ in East China Normal University.
[A3] 2015 ‘Excellent Intern’ of Bank of China.
[A4] 2019 Outstanding Graduate in East China Normal University.
University of Warwick,