I am a MSc student here in the MathSys CDT, having completed my undergraduate in Applied Mathematics at University College Dublin, Ireland. I am interested in the mathematical modelling of biological systems, with a particular focus on mathematical epidemiology.
- Objectives matter: development of optimal intervention strategies for future infectious disease outbreaks (MSc Individual project, summer 2023)
- Using age data to improve targeted intervention campaigns against African sleeping sickness in Guinea (MSc Group project, spring 2023)
- Investigating the spatiotemporal dynamics of epileptic seizures (BSc Dissertation, 2021-2022)
- Investigating vaccination roll-out strategies for COVID-19 in Ireland (UCD Summer project, 2021)
- MSc Mathematics of Real-World Systems, University of Warwick (2022-Present)
- BSc Applied & Computational Mathematics (First Class), University College Dublin (2018-2022)