The meeting will be held in the Physics Lecture theatre in the Science concourse, Library road, University of Warwick.
Getting to campus
- Coventry Rail Station, approximately four miles from the campus, is the nearest main-line train station to the University. There is a taxi rank located at the Station and on Central Campus at the University.
- There are regular bus services to the University Campus from Coventry City Centre and Coventry Railway Station, with the journey taking approximately 30 minutes. The stop for Central Campus is the University of Warwick Bus Interchange. For information on buses to campus please see https://nxbus.co.uk/coventry/information/buses-to-from/buses-to-from-university-of-warwick
- Birmingham International Airport is approximately 20 minutes from Campus by car and connects with many international cities. There is a taxi rank at Birmingham International Airport. The railway station that serves Birmingham Airport is Birmingham International. During weekdays trains depart from Birmingham International to Coventry Rail Station on average every 10 minutes. The journey takes between 10-15 minutes depending on which service you use.
Car Parking (if you have been to an Event/Conference on the Conference Park before, car parking has changed)
Parking is available for delegates in the allocated Conference Car Park – see attached map (shared use).
- If using a sat nav use post code CV4 7AL which will bring you to the edge of campus then follow signs for central campus. Once on Central Campus follow the signs for Conference Car Parking.
- This may be 10-15 minutes’ walk from the conference facilities that you are attending
- If the Conference Car Park is busy, you may be directed to alternative parking facilities, which could be up to a 25 minute walk to the conference facilities
- You will be sent a link to our car parking permit website where you can register, download and print your permit which is to be displayed in your vehicle. This will need to be completed a minimum of 3 working days in advance of the event in order for us to manage the number of cars arriving on Campus.
- Car parking is free, only if you book in advance and display the permit from the link provided
- If you do not download and print a permit in advance of arriving on campus you will need to use the pay and display machines (coins only, no change given). Up to 2 hours £1.20, up to 4 hours £2.40 & all day £5.00. Parking charges apply 6am - 6pm Monday – Friday. A limited number of car parks provide the option of buying 24 hour, 3 day and 5 day tickets.
- Accessible parking spaces are available in the Conference Car Park and also on Health Centre Road (see attached map). Please note that this road is on a slight gradient.
- For accessible parking close to your accommodation (blue badge holders only) contact your organiser.
- If you have particular car parking requirements (i.e. a minibus or high-sided vehicle) contact your organiser