- Applications are now closed for May 2018 blended learning.
- If you are applying for any other course please, download and fill in the application form (preferably typewritten)
- Complete the application form (typewritten) with relevant references
- If you are providing invoice details, please ensure that you add the phone, fax number and the email address of the person named. If you are sending a cheque, please make it payable to The University of Warwick. Please note applications will close 4 weeks prior to the course start date.
- Return the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or :
CIDC Portfolio Coordinator
Warwick Medical School
The University of Warwick
Coventry, CV4 7AL
For both the Online and Onsite options:
2017/18 - £945 per person
2018/19 - £990 per person
The course is designed to meet the educational needs of all healthcare professionals with an interest in diabetes care. This includes GPs, nurses, doctors, diabetes nurse specialists, pharmacists, dietitians, optometrists and chiropodists. The course provides basic knowledge about diabetes mellitus and its management. It is not designed for those who wish to specialise in this area and therefore, not offered at degree level.
Other suitably qualified and experienced applicants may be accepted on the course at the discretion of the CIDC Course Director.