Work with experts in your field in an environment renowned for research excellence.
We offer full- and part-time degrees in the Medical School. Depending on your field of study, you may undertake your research at WMS (Gibbet Hill), University of Warwick (main campus), or other trusts, institutions or places deemed appropriate by the supervisor.
Research degrees are assessed by submission of a thesis followed by a viva examination.
- Research methods training
- Regular supervision from experienced academics interested in your topic
- Training in transferable skills (e.g. literature searching, presentation, writing, project management)
- Access to IT and library facilities
- Supportive environment for research including meeting other research students