Our innovation programmes include sessions on:
- Defining clinical needs.
- Critical design thinking.
- Interdisciplinary team working.
- Business modelling and financing.
- Delivering a pitch to commercial/ clinical stakeholders.
At our innovation events, you will work with others from different disciplines to refine existing products or develop your own products into a fully-formed idea, ready for commercial or NHS testing.
We will be hosting the following opportunities for you:
- Innovation taster evenings - we learn the medicine and engineering behind a product, and create ideas on how to improve it.
- Innovation programmes - we explore the clinical problem in depth to come up with a robust idea on how to solve the problem, and pitch the idea to clinicians and businesses.
- Hackathon events - we consider current issues in healthcare that could be remedied through technology and coding, teaching you these skills along the way, and leaving the event with a firm sense of accomplishment.
For more information about these events, please email WarwickSMT@gmail.com