MOAC, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK (2014 - Present)
Ph.D.: "A Study of Cleavage Plane Specification, as well as Contractile Ring Assembly and Constriction in Zebrafish."
Supervisors: Prof. Mohan Balasubramanian, Dr. Karuna Sampath, Dr. Masanori Mishima, Prof. Matthew Turner
MOAC, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK (2013 - 2014)
M.Sc. in Mathematical Biology and Biophysical Chemistry (Merit)
The School of Life Sciences, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK (2010 - 2013)
B.Sc. in Biochemistry (Upper Second Class Honours)
Microscopy (and Related Techniques)
- Confocal (Spinning Disc and Line Scanning) Microscopy.
- Light Sheet (Dual-View Inverted Selective Plane Illumination) Microscopy.
- Transmission Electron Microscopy.
- Total Internal Reflection Microscopy.
- Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching (FRAP).
- Laser Ablation.
Structural Biochemistry and Molecular Cloning
- Expression and Purification of Soluble proteins and Membrane proteins from E. coli.
- Site-Directed Mutagenesis.
- Molecular Cloning (recombinant proteins, solubilized/ truncated versions of membrane proteins).
- Circular and Linear Dichroism.
- Dynamic Light Scattering.
- UV/ Visible Wavelength Spectroscopy (Enzymatic Assays).
- HOME Office approved licence for zebrafish husbandry and regulated procedures.
- Developed a high throughput, multi-component, detergent based assay for membrane based enzyme activity using labelled and unlabelled substrates.
Programming and Other Analysis Software's
- Experience in C++, Java and Python libraries.
- Prepared segmentation and feature matching scripts.
- MATLAB, Image J, ‘R’ statistical Analysis, IMARIS, Andor i3 Deconvolution, Prism.