If you have questions about your studies, you should contact your personal tutor. If you cannot reach your tutor any of the people listed in the dropdown CONTACTS menu should be able to help.
The Department is spread over five buildings. These can all be found on the interactive campus map. They are
- Physics Main building (type Physics into the route-finder of the interactive campus map). The undergraduate teaching laboratories are on the third floor. The Undergraduate (P5.68), Head of Department's (P5.67) and Senior Adminstrator's (P5.55) offices, and two undergraduate common rooms (P5.20 and P5.22) are on the top floor.
- Physical Sciences Building (Physical Sciences). The astrophysics groups and theoretical physics are based here. The Senior Tutor's (PS1.02) and the Director of Educations's (PS1.36) offices are on the first floor. There is an undergraduate common room on the first floor (PS1.43).
- Materials and Analytical Sciences (MAS). This building is shared with Chemistry. The First Year coordinator's (MAS4.02) and the Careers Liaison Officer's (MAS4.03) offices are on the fourth floor.
- Zeeman Building (Mathematics). Some members of the theoretical physics group have offices here. This is the main building for the Mathematics Department.
- MiIlburn House (Millburn) . Some members of the magnetic resonance groups have offices here.
Lecture theatres and teaching rooms all have identifiers, e.g. L3 or OC1.02, which appear on timetable listings. To locate these on the campus map type the identifier into the route-finder.