The following should be completed within your first two weeks:
- Visit the Departmental Office to have your photo taken.
- Send a brief biography to firstname.lastname@example.org. See here for an example.
- Complete our department emergency contact form.
- Complete the Conflict of Interest Form (FP1).
Applies to all staff appointed on Grade 6 or above and staff involved in financial procedures. If in doubt,contact email@example.com.
- Complete OPeRA induction. OPeRA is used to order equipment, stationary, travel, etc.
- Complete the University's Core Training online modules which includes financial regulations and procedures, information security and health & safety.
- Complete the core modules on Workplace Diversity and if you will be involved in recruiting staff and/or students, you will also need to complete the Recruitment & Selection and Unconscious bias module.
- All academic and research staff should familiarise themselves with the grant application procedures, research codes of practice (core modules), research codes of practice and also find out about the departmental research committee.
- All academic and research staff should familiarise themselves with the University's Research Data Management Policy.