The following should be completed within your first week:
- Report to the Departmental Office to have your photo taken
- Send a brief biography to email@example.com. See here for an example.
- Complete OPeRA induction. OPeRA is used to order equipment, stationary, travel, etc.
- Confirm that you have read and will abide by the Financial Regulations and Procedures.
- Complete the Conflict of Interest Form.
All new staff must complete this. Annual updates will be required from research/academic staff, staff appointed on Grade 6 or above and staff involved in financial procedures. If in doubt, please contact a dot rahman at warwick dot ac dot uk.
- Complete the University's Core Training
- Complete the online module on Workplace Diversity If you will be involved in recruiting staff and/or students, you will also need to complete the Recruitment & Selection module.
- All acdemic and research staff should familiarise themselves with the grant application procedures as outlined here and also find out about the departmental research committee.
- All acdemic and research staff should familiarise themselves with the RCUK Open Access and Research Data Management Policies.