The annual Integrated Magnetic Resonance CDT Kick-Off Workshop will be held at at the University of Warwick.
The programme includes modules 1 to 6 of the taught training component of the CDT programme as well as team building exercises, excursions to the Agilent Technologies and Bruker (UK) Ltd and a lecture by Dr Richard Wylde.
Modules covered during the workshop:
Module 1: Introduction to Magnetic Resonance Hardware
- Module 2: Introduction to Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Module 3: Magnetic Resonance Theory I
- Module 4: Introduction to Magnetic Resonance
- Module 5: Project Managing Your Research
- Module 6: Enterprise and Entrepreneurship