All information about conditions of booking, along with the link for booking are found below.
Booking conditions for SpectrumGX
- Bookings that have not been started within one hour of the booking time become invalid. If you find that you do not require the full time that you have booked, please notify Ben Breeze on B dot Breeze dot 1 at warwick dot ac dot uk
- The spectrometer should always be left with the MIR settings set and realignment completed.
- Users are responsible for ensuring that all consumables such as LHe are pre-booked.
- Users must have a sample reference number. Fill out this form if you do not have one yet.
- Please report any problems with the apparatus to Mark Newton.
All conditions of booking apply and users who fail to comply will have reduced priority. Misuse of the instruments will result in future access being denied.
Please use the following format when giving details about the booking:
Nature of work:
If you are happy with all of the above, then book here.