The DNP Project is housed in the Magnetic Resonance Centre at the University of Warwick. The Centre is located in Millburn House, which is within the University Of Warwick Science Park. The street address is:Magnetic Resonance Centre
Millburn Hill Road
University of Warwick Science Park
However, it is best to use the Physics Department as a postal address for normal mail:Department of Physics
University of Warwick
Telephone contact numbers for some members of the DNP Project can be found via our Personnel page.
Getting to The University of Warwick
The university is located to the south-west of Coventry, which is in central England. It is close to the country's system of motorways , two of the countries main railway lines and Birmingham International Airport . It can be reached from London's Heathrow Airport via a single coach journey. The following links are of use to anybody wishing to visit us.
- See the satellite image of Millburn House on Google Maps.
- See the location of Millburn House using Google Maps.
- Help with finding accommodation can be found on our Accommodation page.
- The University of Warwick's main 'Visiting the University' page.
- The university's 'Parking on Campus ' page.
- Warwick Conferences' 'Getting Here ' page, which includes directions to Radcliffe House.
- The university's Campus Map.
- The university's Campus Map leaflet, with directions.
- Warwick Conferences' PDF containing maps and directions (Millburn House not marked).
Quick references for the above Campus Map PDF:
- The main Physics building (44) is located in the top right of D4.
- Millburn house (38) is the large building at the top of F3.
- Radcliffe House (46) is in C3.
- The direction of the route to the A45 road is indicated in H2/3.
- The route from the A46 enters the map in C9.