- Studies of CP violation in B meson decays
- Measurements of CKM (Cabibbo-Kobayashi-Maskawa) matrix parameters and Unitarity Triangle
- Spectroscopy of beauty and charm hadrons
- Analysis techniques involving amplitude and Dalitz plot analyses
- In 2011-2012 I was co-ordinator of data preselection ("stripping") activities.
- In 2013-2015, I was convener of the LHCb working group studying decays of B mesons to charm.
- During the term 2018-2019, I am a convener of "particle identification and calorimeter objects" (PID&CO) physics performance working group at LHCb.
I'm involved in analyses studying CP violation in charmed and charmless B decays and beauty and charm hadron spectroscopy.
I am the author of the Meerkat software package for multidimensional kernel density estimation.
I develop the package TensorFlowAnalysis for efficient amplitude analyses using Google TensorFlow library.
At the University of Warwick:
Department of Physics, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL, U.K.
+44 (0) 2476-524654
+44 (0) 2476-150897
CERN, 1211 Genève 23, Switzerland
+41 (0) 22 767 7305
+41 (0) 22 767 9425