Communications to Postgraduate Research students
All student newsletters sent by the university can be accessed at https://warwick.ac.uk/students/newsletter
The departmental communications which supplement the university communications are linked below
3.6.20 Update on COVID-19 pandemic related registration extensions
3.4.20 Teaching, Learning, and Assessment update
23.3.20 Annual Reviews, supervisions, bi-monthly reports
20.3.20 Guidance on thesis submission update
18.3.20 Guidance on thesis submission
16.3.20 Guidance following cancellation of face to face teaching
Key information in brief (more details are in the newsletters and emails linked above)
- All supervision meetings, upcoming Annual Review meetings, and vivas should take place online, ideally via Microsoft Teams (other platforms are available if this one is problematic).
- Supervision meetings should still be recorded in Tabula to meet monitoring points.
- Bi-monthly reports should still be submitted to Tabula as normal.
- Students arranging vivas are strongly advised to appoint an examination advisor.
- Theses should be submitted remotely via the following link: https://warwick.ac.uk/services/dc/support/pgr-guidance/thesissubmission/
- Tier 4 students returning from temporary withdrawal should resume studies overseas where possible, emailing the department to confirm this and submitting the confirmation through the Student Records "Resumption of Studies" form. If overseas studying is not possible, students should request an extension to their temporary withdrawal through Student Records.
- Tier 4 students studying overseas or away from Warwick do not need to submit a "Chage of Study Location" form through Student Records as normal, but should inform the department of their location.